About Dr Sobey
Dr Sobey received her medical degree from the University of Cape Town. She completed her specialist training in Dermatology at the world-renowned Groote Schuur Hospital and Red Cross Childrens Hospital where she also received her training in Clinical Genetics.
Dr Sobey has been working as a Consultant Dermatologist in the UK since 2001. She also leads the EDS National Diagnostic Service in Sheffield. She has published and presented many academic papers and lectures nationally and internationally.
Dr Sobey is a member of the following professional organisations and associations:
- The British Association of Dermatologists
- The British Society for Paediatric Dermatology
- The British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- The British Medical Association
- North of England Dermatology Society
- The British Society for Human Genetics
- Useful Links: British Association of Dermatologists www.bad.org.uk